I'm Loving This Program

Starting from day one you will be delighted with your professional looking layouts. And amazed at how quickly you can create cards, calendars, one page layouts or even a whole albums. You don't have to be a computer genius or even have any experience with digital scrapbooking to be up and running with this program or invest in an expensive program that is difficult to use.

For years I have been asked to teach Digital Scrapbooking but have always been reluctant because the learning curve for Adobe Photoshop Elements is so steep and the program is too pricey to invest in if you're not sure you want to do this.

I am so excited about My Memories Suite that I have created this blog to be a vital part of a Degital Scrapbooking course that I am putting together.

Go to My Memories website by clicking on the link below and look around.

http://www.mymemories.com/digital_scrapbooking_software

I'm so sure you will like what you see and by using my code
STMMMS94845 you will get a $10 discount from the purchase price of #39.97 and a $10 coupon to use in the store. That makes the final price of the program just $19.97.

http://www.mymemories.com/digital_scrapbooking_software

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Using Outside Content

*Using outside content in your My Memories Suite software* from Lisa Jurrens on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment